“May the peace, mercy and the blessings of Allah be upon you”
"O Allah, I ask You to grant me beneficial knowledge, abundant sustenance and cure from all diseases"
ABOUT FIQH HANAFI:
The study of the rules and laws of Islam (called fiqh in Arabic) is about categorizing (Children learn early on to categorize) and judging human acts according to the teachings of Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) and His messenger Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam). Acts include what we do with our bodies and in our hearts.
The four renowned scholars are:
1- Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Iraq city of Kufa year 80 A.H. (After Hijrah)
2- Imam Malik ibn Anas (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Madinah year 93 A.H.
3- Imam Muhammad ibn Idris ash-Shafi'i (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Palestine year 150 A.H.
4- Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Iraq city of Baghdad year 164 A.H.
Now we will try to shed some light on the personality of Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh), whose school of thought is widely spread.
The school of Islamic Fiqh founded by Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh) is one of the four that enjoyed massive and general scholarly acceptance since the salaf-generation until today. Its acceptance is due to the completeness, precision and strong proofs by which it organized and answered the questions of this science.
Better known as 'Imam-e-'Azam (The Greatest Imam), by his kuniyat, Abu Hanifah, and his name, Nu'man ibn Thabit was born in the Iraq city of Kufa in the year 80 A.H. (After Hijrah, Islamic calendar)
He was lucky to be born in the second generation of Islam, since he had the opportunity to learn from some companions of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam) and many renowned scholars of the second generation. It has been pointed out that Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh) was the first to codify Islamic law or jurisprudence (commonly known as Fiqh) compiled from the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi
Wa-Sallam) said; "Verily Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) has people from
mankind." They said, "O Messenger of Allah, who are they?" He
said, "They are those of the Qur'an (who read it often), they are the
people of Allah and His special ones."
May Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) make us the
best of students and the best of teachers. May Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) purify
our intentions and make all we do for Him alone. May Allah (Subhaa-nahu
Wa-Ta'ala) grant that we will be "Ahlu-l-Qur'an" or the family of the
Qur'an (those that read it, study and apply it) those who are Allah's people
and special ones.
We request you to make du'a for the ummah as much as possible as we all need guidance. We Pray Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) increases our patience, taqwa, truthfulness and pure intentions. And we also Pray that Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) blesses us with many opportunities to increase our knowledge in everything that is beneficial to us. (Aameen)
We ask Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) to bless this project and by His Will and Mercy to enable us all to benefit from the knowledge therein, only seeking the Pleasure of Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala).
Click on text Download: Countries location of Qiblah
Click on text Download: Salah Chart
- Hazrat Uqbah bin Amir (Radi yllaahu Ta'ala 'anhu) narrates Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam) said; "Three times used to forbid us to Pray (Salah) or bury our dead (funeral):
- When the sun began to rise until it was fully up.
- When the sun was at its height at midday till it passed the meridian.
- When the sun drew near to setting till it had set." (Muslim)
- At the time of sunrise Makrooh (odious) time (only allowed to Pray 15-45 minutes before or after sunrise).
- When the sun is at its mid day Zawaal (zenith – highest point in the horizon) up to the time that the shadow of any object becomes.
- At the time of sunset Makrooh time (only allowed to Pray 15-45 minutes before sunset).
- Do not Pray any Nafil Salah after Asr Salah and until sunset (except Qazaa and Janazah Salah).
- Tahajjud Nafil Salah after Isha but before Fajr.
- Ishraaq Nafil Salah about 45 minutes after sunrise.
- Chaasht Nafil Salah when the sun has brightened up and until mid day Zawaal.
- Do not Pray any Nafil Salah when the Imam (leader of congregational Prayer) is delivering the Friday Jumu'ah Khutbah (Sermon) and during the Jumu'ah Fardh Salah, and also during the Khutbah of Eid Salah.
- Do not Pray any Nafil Salah during the Hajj at Arafa'at when Zohr and Asr Salah are performed together. Also during the Hajj, do not Pray any Nafil Salah between the Maghrib and Isha Salah at Muzdalifah. (Daily Prayer)
- It’s very easy to use any Currency Zakah Calculator work in Microsoft Excel.
- Download Calculator form sheet and use only YELLOW cells to fill Values in the form section which is you need to calculations fill in any amount and press enter and calculator automatically calculate and show you total payable Zakah amount.
- And after that you can print out document or save as option select PDF or any other format for your record.
- Keep safe your privacy without ask to anybody how to calculate yours Zakah.
Note: Zakah Calculator not a Software It's simple use in Microsoft Excel Sheet make sure Microsoft Excel Software installed in your device.
Free Download Zakah Calculator Sheet