"Oh Allah, I ask You to grant me beneficial knowledge, abundant sustenance and cure from all diseases"
ABOUT FIQH HANAFI:
The study of the rules and laws of Islam (called fiqh in Arabic) is about categorizing (Children learn early on to categorize) and judging human acts according to the teachings of Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) and His messenger Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam). Acts include what we do with our bodies and in our hearts.
The four renowned scholars are:
- Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Iraq city of Kufa year 80 A.H. (After Hijrah)
- Imam Malik ibn Anas (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Madinah year 93 A.H.
- Imam Muhammad ibn Idris ash-Shafi'i (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Palestine year 150 A.H.
- Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Rahmatullah Alayh) He was born in the Iraq city of Baghdad year 164 A.H.
The school of Islamic Fiqh founded by Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh) is one of the four that enjoyed massive and general scholarly acceptance since the salaf-generation until today. Its acceptance is due to the completeness, precision and strong proofs by which it organized and answered the questions of this science.
Better known as 'Imam-e-'Azam (The Greatest Imam), by his kuniyat, Abu Hanifah, and his name, Nu'man ibn Thabit was born in the Iraq city of Kufa in the year 80 A.H. (After Hijrah, Islamic calendar)
He was lucky to be born in the second generation of Islam, since he had the opportunity to learn from some companions of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam) and many renowned scholars of the second generation. It has been pointed out that Imam Abu Hanifah (Rahmatullah Alayh) was the first to codify Islamic law or jurisprudence (commonly known as Fiqh) compiled from the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam) said; "Verily Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala)
has people from mankind." They said, "O Messenger of Allah, who are
they?" He said, "They are those of the Qur'an (who read it often), they
are the people of Allah and His special ones." (Ibn Maajaah)
We request you to make du'a for the ummah as much as possible as we all need guidance. We Pray Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) increases our patience, taqwa, truthfulness and pure intentions. And we also Pray that Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) blesses us with many opportunities to increase our knowledge in everything that is beneficial to us. (Aameen)
We ask Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala) to bless this project and by His Will and Mercy to enable us all to benefit from the knowledge therein, only seeking the Pleasure of Allah (Subhaa-nahu Wa-Ta'ala).
Finally, I would like to express my gratitude to each and every person who has unselfishly given of their time towards the establishment of this website. May the Almighty Allah reward them in abundance. (Aameen)
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure there are no errors or discrepancies in this programme, if any are found however, I urge you to please bring them to my attention. Also, please forward any feedback or questions. This can be done via the 'contact us' option displayed on the Top page.
Simple click on text Download: Countries location of Qiblah
Simple click on text Download
Makrooh (odious) times performing Salah not allowed (forbidden) by the Hanafi School of Islamic Law (Shariah). You should not Pray during these times:
- Hazrat Uqbah bin Amir (Radi yllaahu Ta'ala 'anhu) narrates Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alayhi Wa-Sallam) said; "Three times used to forbid us to Pray (Salah) or bury our dead (funeral):
- When the sun began to rise until it was fully up.
- When the sun was at its height at midday till it passed the meridian.
- When the sun drew near to setting till it had set." (Muslim)
- At the time of sunrise Makrooh (odious) time (only allowed to Pray 15-45 minutes before or after sunrise).
- When the sun is at its mid day Zawaal (zenith – highest point in the horizon) up to the time that the shadow of any object becomes.
- At the time of sunset Makrooh time (only allowed to Pray 15-45 minutes before sunset).
- Do not Pray any Nafil Salah after Asr Salah and until sunset (except Qazaa and Janazah Salah).
- Tahajjud Nafil Salah after Isha but before Fajr.
- Ishraaq Nafil Salah about 45 minutes after sunrise.
- Chaasht Nafil Salah when the sun has brightened up and until mid day Zawaal.
- Do not Pray any Nafil Salah when the Imam (leader of congregational Prayer) is delivering the Friday Jumu'ah Khutbah (Sermon) and during the Jumu'ah Fardh Salah, and also during the Khutbah of Eid Salah.
- Do not Pray any Nafil Salah during the Hajj at Arafa'at when Zohr and Asr Salah are performed together. Also during the Hajj, do not Pray any Nafil Salah between the Maghrib and Isha Salah at Muzdalifah. (Daily Prayer)
Our aim is educate the Muslim Ummah and spread the blessing of Islam through the guidance of the "Qur'an and Hadith." Please Donation yours Zakah contact to the local Community Centre or contribute to poor people yourself.
Please do note that the website is still under construction. We are trying to complete it as quickly as possible, and will let you know as soon as everything is complete, Insha Allah.